So what are the side hustles to start in 2023/2024? We have put a couple for you guys to get started while working a job or not its great to keep these in mind if your looking to earn an extra income.
Side hustles are the ultimate thing to do in 2023. Its essential to get a passive income and so we have put together a couple for you guys to get started! Make sure to like and subscribe to this channel if you enjoy the content.
- Start a blog - earn money from writing
- Start a YouTube channel
- Start a podcast
- Build a business - like a software as a service business or website. Having done and been through this I can tell you its very very hard.
- Become and uber, postmates, Lyft driver
What are the aims of all of these businesses - building a community? This is the first thing you want to do when starting a business. Every business has loyal customers and they have all built their communities around them. Once you have built a community you can cross-sell just about anything and the easiest thing way to do this and getting yourself out there is of course starting a blog about something you are good at!
Every creator is trying to get themself to subscribe to their products. This is why you are seeing so much content. After that they are cross selling their products and getting up to subscribe to their premium services.
CHECK OUT OUR SIDE HUSTLES HERE
So lets rank these in terms of how hard they are if you are starting off from scratch.
- A blog: this is one of the best ways for anyone to start. A blog will give you a fantastic way to start building out your community of loyal followers. From there you can pretty much sell anything. Youtuber Ali Abdal through his audience is sell you courses, has affiliates pretty much with anyone so earns through brand deals, books deals, youtube revenue, and other revenue streams.
- Youtube channels. They are hard to do. Every creator has shared just how hard it is. Nelk boys (which are famous pranksters) talk about how they started by filming pranks. Founderbounty actually has a case study on them. Filming videos, editing, preparing lighting and the content takes a huge about of time and the average person to get to 1000 subscribers will take around 9 months after which they will only earn around 100$/moonth
- Starting a podcast. This is difficult too. Any podcast is hard to start as one of the hardest things you have to do is to get high quality guests. Most people will not have the ability to get high-quality guests. In addition to this you have to invest in high quality video editing software which will cost you a lot of money in camera and editing software. All of this is expensive and may not be the way the easiest way to start.
- Building a business. Now having built europes first ondemand fuel business as well building Software as a service business, building this is hard. We have put a bunch of courses together for you guys to learn how to do this. How to find product-market fit, how to validate your product, most of which will then need capital to be able to scale their businesses.
- Become an uber or postmates or lyft driver. This is probably the simplest of all and if you guys are looking for some quick cash, all you really need is an app and a bicycle to get started and start earning some extra income.
- Use sites like Fiverr to start creating income by selling your skills
- Learn and earn. Sign up to founderbounty to get more case studies and learn more about building a business.
- Read books on entrepreneurship to gain more skills. You can do that here.
- Start an affiliate program on your blog website. You can use email marketing affiliate sites like Moosend to do that and earn up to 40% commission on every referral you send to them.