All content on this site is copyright @KCRRconsultants LTD (Company number 13900627)
Founderbounty is a brand of KCRRconsultants LTD (Company number 13900627) Ltd (“KCRR”, “we”, “us”, “our”). KCRR is a company registered in England and Wales (company number:13900627 ), whose registered office address is at 4 kings cross road, Oxford, Ox27bz
Depending on your usage of our website or associated apps, we may collect the following information:
- Name and business name
- Contact information including email address, postal address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, applications or newsletters.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT, AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
If you complete our webform (as described above), it will ask you for your contact details and other information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, postal code, gender and/or date of birth.
From time to time, we change our webforms, and so they may ask you for other information. It will always be clear from the webform what information we’re requesting, and we only request information that is relevant to your request, and the service that we’re providing.
We also store and share Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, as explained below. Every computer or device has an IP address – a unique number – which enables it to communicate with other computers and devices over the Internet.
We may monitor and/or record these calls for the purposes of quality control and staff training. Also, occasionally, we may need to provide Service Providers with limited access to such recordings in order to resolve disputes.
Additionally, we might collect data about you if you:
Contact us, or we contact you, by email, telephone or post.
Post comments, material or other content on our site.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Founderbounty uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Founderbounty uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Founderbounty may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Sometimes we use google ads:
Publisher ID: infopub-4792098856378000
Customer ID info: 9408960385
DISCLAIMER: You recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future sales or results, or that you will earn any money and that I have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others. You must obtain advice on taxes (affiliate marketing taxes, sales tax, income tax, business taxes, etc.) from a tax professional. You must obtain business formation, legal and patent advice from a legal professional. I take no responsibility for any information given that falls under those categories. You accept that we am not a tax or legal professional. You must consult a legal professional for advice on these topics. We make absolutely NO guarantee of success, monetary or otherwise, and we take no responsibility for any time or money spent in relation to this course, products, advertising, my assistance, or otherwise. Only one person may access the course per purchase. If a user is seen allowing others to use his account to access the course, that person will be removed the course without a refund. You may not share this information with others not enrolled in the course. If you are found uploading these videos or sharing information anywhere else, you will be removed without refund. Results may vary. Accept that although you follow this course, you may not receive the sales or income desired. We am not responsible for your well-being or your income. Please be aware of this.