What to do in Ljubljana, Slovenia as a tourist or digital nomad
A lot of people ask what kinds of stuff can you do in Ljubljana as a tourist or digital nomad so we have put together a list of things you could do while you visit or stay. If your staying around as a digital nomad or your just visiting on a tourist guide be sure to check these things out.
- Do a bar hopping and a pub crawl - you can do this on: BarhoppingLjubljana.com! Its a great way to explore the city with others and taking to you all the coolest spots in town.
- Go and visit the castle! Its an amazing view of the city from the top of world. Also a great place to get your Instagram pictures in if your into that!
- Go to Lake bled! Walk around it! Its beautiful and chilled and not for some crazy party but worth the trip. Make sure you also rent a boat or in the summer jump into the lake!
4. Do a Ljubljana walking tour of the cities. Everyone loves walking tours - so sign up to one and do it! You will get to see the whole city from the words of a local and the amount of history there is with it!
5. Try the local food! You can do this at restaurants like vodnikov-hram and try the local dumplings called Strukni.
6. Walk through Park Tivoli. So a beautiful and gentle stroll around the center and its definitely worth doing!