Hustlers University appears to be a relatively new online educational platform that offers courses and resources focused on personal and professional development, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy. Their goal is to help individuals acquire the skills and mindset needed to succeed in today's fast-paced and competitive world.
We have put a list of cheaper alternatives for you guys:
EDITORS CHOICE: Founderbounty University
Founderbounty does matching with entrepreneurs with ready- to-launch ideas. It gives entrepreneurs the right tools to succeed. It also creates an alternative education system for corporate people who dream of being entrepreneurs. Post covid more people are looking for solutions for this. In 2022 "how to start a business" was searched more than how to get a job.
It has a selection of courses also to help you succeed in starting a business from scratch.
Digital Courses include:
- Copywriting and bringing traffic to your site (and how its done)
- Helping find Ideas on what to build
- Helping validate your idea with no money
- How to do affiliate marketing
- How to build an MVP (Minimal viable product, without capital)
- How to scale the business
- How to start and learn about dropshipping (we dont recommend this business in 2023)
- How to raise capital
- Crypto (the basics) - The risks
- Freelancing (Fiverr and Upwork)
- Stocks and bonds (the basics)
Are you new to business? Do you want to learn the basics of starting a company? This course is designed with the intent of giving you the tools and knowledge to get your company started quickly, efficiently, and successfully.
How to Start a Home Based Business is a great resource for anyone looking to get their side hustle or business off the ground. It's packed with information on how to create a successful enterprise from home and become self-sufficient