What are the best side hustles for people looking for work in 2023
There are a variety of side hustles that people can pursue while looking for work, depending on their skills, interests, and available time. Times are tough so we have put together a couple of ideas, but remeber starting your own business is very hard and you have to be ready to be able to take a huge risk.
Here are a few examples:
- Freelance writing or graphic design: If you have writing or design skills, you could offer your services as a freelancer on sites like Upwork or Fiverr. You could write blog posts, create social media graphics, design logos, and more.
- Delivery or rideshare services: Companies like Uber, Lyft, DoorDash, and Postmates are always looking for drivers. You can choose your own hours and work as much or as little as you want.
- Online tutoring: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you could offer online tutoring services through platforms like Chegg or TutorMe.
- Pet-sitting or dog-walking: If you love animals, you could offer your services as a pet-sitter or dog-walker through apps like Rover.
- Cleaning or handyman services: If you have experience with cleaning or home repairs, you could offer your services on sites like Handy or TaskRabbit.
- Online surveys or market research: There are a variety of websites that pay people to take surveys or participate in market research studies, such as Swagbucks or UserTesting.
- Selling handmade crafts or goods: If you have a talent for making crafts or goods, you could sell them on websites like Etsy or Amazon Handmade.
Ultimately, the best side hustle for you will depend on your skills, interests, and available time. It's important to choose something that you enjoy and that fits with your schedule and financial goals.
Make sure you check founderbounty for case studies on how to build a business and interviews with founders.