Email marketing can be an effective digital marketing channel for businesses due to its versatility and potential for a high return on investment (ROI). Not only can it inform subscribers about products, services, and specials, but it can also be used as an educational tool to showcase a business's expertise and generosity.
Moreover, email marketing can play a pivotal role in building and maintaining client relationships, generating leads, increasing brand awareness, and engaging customers between purchases. By staying in touch with customers regularly, your business will remain top of mind the next time they need a contractor.
Interestingly, despite the rise of social media marketing, email marketing still delivers the highest ROI of any marketing channel. On average, every $1 spent on email marketing can yield a $36 return. Despite this, more small businesses use Facebook to reach customers than email marketing.
EDITORS CHOICE: MOOSEND
- MOOSEND: Its a great all rounder for all you guys looking for something simple and easy to use. Its pricing is also in tact and also has a free plan for you guys out there!
- Activecampaign: Active Campaign is another popular email marketing tool that offers a range of customizable email templates. It provides features such as list management, segmentation, and A/B testing to help optimize your email campaigns.
- Convertkit: A cool email marketing platform that has all kinds of things
- Postr: This email marketing platform is mostly used for businesses and companies. It may not be as good as the other options on this list, but it does have one major advantage over them — it is easy to use. If you are just starting out with an email marketing service, then Postr could be perfect for you. The only issue with this platform is that it doesn’t have enough features in order to satisfy those that want a lot more out of their campaign.
- Campaign Monitor: Its an all round good easy to use platform which is well know and also has a great UI content creator
- Brevo: Brevo which changed its name from send in blue is a popular email marketing tool with a focus on automation and transactional emails. It offers a user-friendly interface, responsive email templates, and advanced automation features to engage with your audience effectively.