Below we have created a quick and effective guide for the dos and donts of an effective email marketing campaign which can lead to a highly successful open rates for your emails. We hope it helps !
Do’s of email marketing:
- Make sure you grow your list organically and over a period of time. Build your list organically and dont download a bunch of email lists. Its the wrong strategy and will not help in the long term.
- Make sure you put a catchy sub line. This is essential. Give your audience a reason to continue to read your newsletter
- Try to use a catchy preview text to keep your audience engaged.
- Grammar and spelling. It's essential to get these right from the start. Your audience will drop off if they don't find this job is done well.
- Test and try. Keep track of your open rates and see when is the best time to send your emails to ensure the best open rates.
- Campaign reports are essential. Pay close attention to them.
- Send test emails before you send! Make sure you get the content right from the start! You can do this with Postr email marketing
Donts of email marketing:
- Spend your time collecting a bunch of emails and end up not using any of them
- Have misspellings in your newsletters. This is essential for your audience.
- Take too long of a break between your newsletters. Send your emails frequently
- Make sure you keep track of your analytics and see what is working and what is not
- Keep the emails personalised to your audience you are sending them too
- Continue to send a one fits all email to your audience
- Make sure you create multiple lists tailored to your audience, not use a generic email list.
Join our discord:
EDITORS CHOICE for email marketing:
The best email marketing: Postr email marketing
Check out Postr. One of the best ones out there at the moment. Super simple to use and with high deliverability rates def worth checking.