Here are a few tips for writing a good newsletter!
- Keep it to the point!
- Tailor the newsletter to your audience
- Don't try to sell something immediately
- Test it before you send it
- Try something unique to stand out from your competitors
- Create a false sense of urgency
Here are some good ways to start a newsletter:
EDITORS CHOICE: Mailerlite
Also a great resource for any type of email marketing. Simple pricing will allow you to send out a bunch of lists to anyone interested. They also allow crypto!
A great easy to use tool with a bunch of super cool templates to get your newsletters and email marketing out. It also allows NFT's, coins and any other types of cryptocurrency. It has a friendly easy to use UX/Ui so definitely give them a try
Allows a lot of different email marketing from all kinds of sectors. It has limited templates but overall also a great alternative. Its initially meant for creators but to be honest, can be used for anything.