Better online Alternatives to antler and entrepreneur first to help build your business
So your looking to get a business or startup of the ground but dont know where to start. Anter and EF position themselves as pre seed investors. But what if you where looking for an alternative way with real entrepreneurs and mentors to help you get your business of the ground and moving. There are some online alternatives you could use which could give you some real guidance.
Editors Choice: Founderbounty University
A great all round way to get things things moving. Founderbounty is a solution for people who have great ideas, but lack the skills and resources to build a business. It gives entrepreneurs the right tools to succeed. It also creates an alternative education system for corporate people who dream of being entrepreneurs. Post covid more people are looking for solutions for this. In 2022 "how to start a business" will continue to be searched more than "how to get a job".
Digital Courses include:
- Copywriting and bringing traffic to your site (and how its done)
- Helping find Ideas on what to build
- Helping validate your idea with no money
- How to do affiliate marketing
- How to build an MVP (Minimal viable product, without capital)
- How to scale the business
- How to start and learn about dropshipping (we dont recommend this business in 2023)
- How to raise capital
- Crypto (the basics) - The risks
- Freelancing (Fiverr and Upwork)
- Stocks and bonds (the basics)
It’s not an easy job to start a company. There are many things you will have to keep in mind for proper startup and running of your business, but with the help of this course you will be able to do it properly.
Are you ready to earn a better living, get out of the rat race, and start a home-based business? If so, this book is a must-read. Whether you already have a business or are just getting started in entrepreneurship, How to Start a Home Based Business contains all the information you need to turn your idea into reality.