DISCLAIMER: You recognize and agree that we have made no implications, warranties, promises, suggestions, projections, representations or guarantees whatsoever to you about future sales or results, or that you will earn any money and that I have not authorized any such projection, promise, or representation by others. You must obtain advice on taxes (affiliate marketing taxes, sales tax, income tax, business taxes, etc.) from a tax professional. You must obtain business formation, legal and patent advice from a legal professional. I take no responsibility for any information given that falls under those categories. You accept that we am not a tax or legal professional. You must consult a legal professional for advice on these topics. We make absolutely NO guarantee of success, monetary or otherwise, and we take no responsibility for any time or money spent in relation to this course, products, advertising, my assistance, or otherwise. Only one person may access the course per purchase. If a user is seen allowing others to use his account to access the course, that person will be removed the course without a refund. You may not share this information with others not enrolled in the course. If you are found uploading these videos or sharing information anywhere else, you will be removed without refund. Results may vary. Accept that although you follow this course, you may not receive the sales or income desired. We am not responsible for your well-being or your income. Please be aware of this.
All content on this site is copyright @KCRRconsultants LTD (Company number 13900627)
Founderbounty is a brand of KCRRconsultants LTD (Company number 13900627) Ltd (“KCRR”, “we”, “us”, “our”). KCRR is a company registered in England and Wales (company number:13900627 ), whose registered office address is at 4 kings cross road, Oxford, Ox27bz
Depending on your usage of our website or associated apps, we may collect the following information:
- Name and business name
- Contact information including email address, postal address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, applications or newsletters.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT, AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
If you complete our webform (as described above), it will ask you for your contact details and other information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, postal code, gender and/or date of birth.
From time to time, we change our webforms, and so they may ask you for other information. It will always be clear from the webform what information we’re requesting, and we only request information that is relevant to your request, and the service that we’re providing.
We also store and share Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, as explained below. Every computer or device has an IP address – a unique number – which enables it to communicate with other computers and devices over the Internet.
We may monitor and/or record these calls for the purposes of quality control and staff training. Also, occasionally, we may need to provide Service Providers with limited access to such recordings in order to resolve disputes.
Additionally, we might collect data about you if you:
Contact us, or we contact you, by email, telephone or post.
Post comments, material or other content on our site.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, please visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Founderbounty uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Founderbounty uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Founderbounty may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
Kcrrconsultants Ltd,. (“Kcrrconsultants Ltd” or “we”, “our” or “us”) operates the Kcrrconsultants Ltd services, which include our podcasts, newsletters, websites, the Kcrrconsultants Ltd Store, mobile apps and related social media pages (collectively, the “Services”).
These Terms of Service form part of the overall “Agreement” between you and us, which also includes:
(2) our Shipping, Refunds and Returns Policy, which applies to orders you make at the Kcrrconsultants Ltd Store.
By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
We may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification will be effective upon posting on the Services. You will be deemed to have agreed to any such modifications by your further use of the Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes. If you do not agree with the modifications, please discontinue use of the Services immediately.
Please note that Section 9 contains an arbitration clause and class action waiver. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you agree (a) to resolve all disputes with us through binding individual arbitration, which means that you waive any right to have those disputes decided by a judge or jury, and (b) that you waive your right to participate in class actions, class arbitrations, or representative actions. You have the right to opt-out of arbitration as explained in Section 9.
- With the exception of content posted by users of the Services (“User Content”), all materials contained on the Services, including all content, and the sound, audio, software, graphics, text and look and feel of the Services, and all trademarks, copyrights, patents and other intellectual property rights related thereto (“Proprietary Materials”), are owned or controlled by Kcrrconsultants Ltd, our subsidiaries or affiliated companies, contributors, our third party licensors, and/or our advertising partners. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any Proprietary Materials, or any other protectable aspects of the Services, in whole or in part, unless specifically stated otherwise. Subject to your compliance with this Agreement and any other relevant policies related to the Services, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license, subject to the limitations herein, to access and use the Services and Proprietary Materials for your own non-commercial entertainment purposes consistent with the intended purpose of the Services. You agree not to use the Services for any other purpose.
- You may be able to post, upload, or submit content to be made available through the Services (“Your Content”). As a condition of your use of the Services, you grant us a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sublicenseable license to access, use, host, cache, store, reproduce, transmit, display, publish, distribute, modify and adapt and create derivative works (either alone or as part of a collective work) from Your Content. You also agree that (a) the other users of the Services shall have the right to comment on and/or tag Your Content and/or to use, publish, display, modify or include a copy of Your Content as part of their own use of the Services, and (b) we have the right to make any of Your Content available to third parties, so that those third parties can distribute, make derivative works of, comment on and/or analyze your Content on other media and services (either alone or as part of a collective work). By posting or submitting Your Content through the Services, you represent and warrant that you have, or have obtained, all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein for Your Content. You agree that Your Content will not contain material subject to copyright or other proprietary rights, unless you have the necessary permission or are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant us the license described above.
Third-Party Content & User Content
- You acknowledge that the Services may include content provided by users. Any opinions, advice, statements, judgments, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties, including content posted by our contributors or User Content, are those of the respective authors and not of Kcrrconsultants Ltd or its affiliates or any of their officers, directors, employees, or agents. While we retain the right to filter or reject User Content and other content posted by third parties, we review User Content and other third party content in a limited gate-keeper fashion and have no obligation to investigate whether any content or other User Content violate any term of this Agreement and will not do so in most cases. We neither endorse nor are responsible for the User Content or any other content posted to the Services by anyone other than Kcrrconsultants Ltd.
- Just as you retain complete ownership of Your Content (subject to the license to us granted above), all other users of the Services retain ownership of their User Content. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any User Content in whole or in part.
You, as a user, agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes. Without limiting anything else above, specific prohibited activities include, but are not limited to:
- depicting, encouraging or partaking in criminal or tortious activity, including fraud, trafficking in obscene or illegal material, drug dealing or using, underage drinking, gambling, violence, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files,
- depicting, encouraging or partaking in dangerous activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- posting, uploading or sharing content that violates any of the prohibitions herein or that constitutes copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
- attempting to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the content therein;
- using any software that intercepts, mines, or otherwise collects information about other users or copies and stores any Proprietary Materials (as defined below);
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Services or the networks or services connected to the Services;
- attempting to impersonate another user or person;
- soliciting personal information from anyone under 18;
- collecting, harvesting, soliciting or posting personally identifiable information about anyone other than yourself;
- using information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, whether a user or a contributor;
- using the Services a commercial manner.
You represent and warrant that neither your actions on the Services nor Your Content will violate any of the prohibited conduct described above.
The Services may contain links or otherwise direct you to websites operated by third parties. We do not monitor or control the linked sites and make no representations regarding, and are not liable or responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of, any of the content uploaded, displayed, or distributed, or products, or services available at these sites. If you choose to access any third party site, you do so at your own risk. The presence of a link to a third party site does not constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third party or of the content, products, or services contained on, or available through, the third party site.
You are subject to all laws of the state(s) and countries in which you reside and from which you access the Services and are solely responsible for obeying those laws. You agree we cannot be held liable if laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit your participation. We make no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in any Services, contests, sweepstakes or tournaments offered through the Services nor will any person affiliated, or claiming affiliation with the Services have authority to make any such representations or warranties.
5. APPLICABLE LAW; JURISDICTION
The Services are created and controlled by us in the UK.
© 2023 Kcrrconsultants Ltd,
All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service | Kcrrconsultants Ltd